Flipping overYou are becoming more active and mobile. This month, you learnt how to flip over on your tummy, heralding the start of your exploratory phase and the beginning of Mummy and Daddy's headaches! Suddenly, once simple actions like changing your diapers and putting on a shirt becomes a wrestling act as you practise your new-found skills over and over again. But the smile on your face as you succeed in turning over onto your tummy makes all the effort worth it!
First SolidsAfter noticing how you will salivate and move your mouth whenever you see us eat, we decided to start you on solid food after a quick check with the doctor. He gave us a sample of Nestle cereal and you had your first taste of something other than milk. Mealtimes will be a lot more interesting from now on!
After a few mouthfuls, you wanted to have a go at feeding yourself. Notice how much cereal actually lands inside your mouth!
RelaxingNow that I'm full and mummy has left me to play by myself, what shall I do next until the next mealtime? I still can't stop salivating. Aha, that foot looks interesting... maybe I should put it into my mouth to see how it tastes. Is it going to be sweeter than my rice cereal?
No comments:
Post a Comment