More photos of me during Chinese New Year. Thanks Grandpa John!
You weren't too busy savouring the goodies unlike my Daddy! Heh heh.
I'm famished... How tiny do you want to cut up my food Daddy? I'm a big
boy already!
I look like I'm trying to escape from ku jie.
Playing hide-and-seek with MaMa at Tai Po's house. Now, where could you be?
Ahh...you found me! That wasn't too difficult. Maybe next time I should go hide somewhere else in the house!


This isn't the year of the dog but somehow my CNY pictures this year only feature me with Daisy. Not a lot of pictures this year - Daddy was too busy munching on new year goodies to take photos. So just 3 photos to showcase my second CNY.
Lo Hei at Tai Por's house. Do I look ready to tuck in or what! Was wondering what all the fuss was over coloured strips of vegetables, and why everyone suddenly lifted their chopsticks so high but guess it must be tasty coz all the adults enjoyed it very much. Maybe next year I can participate with my very own chopsticks too.
No comments:
Post a Comment