Saturday, July 07, 2007

Baby Kyan



It's been 3 weeks now since i "welcomed" the newest addition to the family who arrived somewhat unexpectedly during Mummy's routine check-up at the clinic. From hearing his heartbeat there, to being whisked off home coz Mummy had to be warded that very afternoon to seeing him in person the very next day, I can only say these 3 weeks have been a flurry of activity for me. Not sure how I feel about him though - right now, he's only capable of drinking milk, (endlessly it seems...), crying (and making me uncomfortable when he goes on and on), and sleeping (not much in the night though). I don't like it when he cries at night and wakes me up, or when Mummy has to feed him and I want to play... but he's cute in his own tiny way..







His head is so much smaller than mine!















Sayang -ing baby Kyan























Are these two the same babies? Actually, they're of me and my baby brother. Make a guess who's who!










No comments: