Tuesday, October 02, 2007

1,2,3,4,Hi-5!




My First Concert

6th Sept - attended my very first concert one day after Daddy came back from the land of Koalas and Kangaroos. Incidentally, the group performing is Australian too. I've only previously seen them on TV and they were my noon-time companions while Mummy prepared lunch for me. Now I actually get to see them sing and dance live on stage and guess what... I was much more interested in the technical details! (Big sigh from Mummy) They were fantabulous on stage according to her but hey, i've never seen these many moving star-shaped lights before! And when other children got up to dance and sing along, I preferred to remain seated and watch the action from the comfort of my booster seat. Hmm, is this a sign that I'm ready for more serious stuff? (or just that I'm still wondering how those people got from the TV screen to the Expo stage)



No comments: