I've been hogging the blog pages recently, so guess it's time for some updates on my brother. He's reached a significant milestone this month and is slowly weaning himself off the watery, oily stuff that Mummy calls breastmilk. Prior to this, he's been moving his mouth and looking really interested in whatever I eat, so everyone decided it's time he tasted something other than a nipple, whether natural or synthetic... Here's the results of his first attempts at eating rice cereal.


He's doing very well at swallowing his food, better than me when I was his age, so the adults say. After a few tries, everything now goes into his mouth and there's no wastage. I'm happy that he's now into semi-solids because I also get to eat extra!! Everytime his mealtime comes around, I also demand a little snack - all's fair in the Loh household!
No comments:
Post a Comment