Saturday, April 05, 2008

Flashback: First Day at School


January 030108

Another milestone in my life! I'm starting pre-nursery today. Goodbye Elmo's world at 9 am, goodbye mid-morning milk at 10 am. I'm growing up and have to learn to do grown-up stuff like carrying a school-bag and wearing a uniform. My mummy, daddy and mama have been preparing me for this day the whole of Dec, and I think I'm quite excited about it.











Practising how to read. This is what I've been told will happen at school.








Charming the girls with my cookery skills. This is what I Really do at school! Heh heh.











Note: It's been 3 months since I started school and the novelty has worn off somewhat. Though I enjoy the singing and the art and craft sessions, I still haven't gotten used to leaving the security of my home especially in the mornings. Mummy is relieved that i now tolerate the school bus journey and am not screaming for her and Daddy everytime the school bus appears. But I still don't like Mummy to leave for work in the mornings and am still kicking up a fuss until I wave goodbye to her from the corridor. On a happier note, going to school has expanded my knowledge about languages and I can now count up to 10 and wish my teacher good morning in Chinese : )

No comments: