Monday, December 07, 2009

Mean Machines

I've been in love with cars for as long as I can remember and ever since Mummy got me a toy Mini Cooper which had "openable" bonnet, boot and doors, they're one of my favourite cars and I'm always looking out for them on the roads. Thus, when my parents heard about the 50th birthday celebrations for my favourite car at the end of August, we decided to check out the exhibition at Clarke Quay.

Finally, I not only saw the Mini Cooper up close, but also got to sit in one!





Don't mess with me and my MINI!




Actually, I'm just testing the steering wheels...don't charge me for driving without a licence!




Chilling out with our favourite dessert after a sweltering hot afternoon in the company of equally hot cars
!


September was another exciting month for car-lovers when F1 came to town. Every shopping centre in the Marina area seemed to have a model on display.




The Ferrari certainly took centrestage alright!



I'm thrilled to see an F1 car up close!



My very own shot of another car being featured at Suntec City.


No comments: