
8th June 2006
I turn one year old today! This is my very first birthday cake bought specially to celebrate the big occasion and it looks delicious! At least to Mummy. For me, anything sweet and colourful is yummy already! Mummy says this is for me to try out first because we'll celebrate my birthday again on Sat when Gong Gong isn't working and can come over and we can have a bigger cake then.
Waiting to cut cake
What is that strange-looking thing with the light on top of my cake? Can i eat it? Why does everyone keep asking me not to touch it because it's hot but to blow it out? What does "blow" mean anyway?
I tried feeding myself some cake after "blowing" out the candle (at least Mummy pretended I did anyway!) Can't decide if I like it - it tastes sweet and oily and the cute tweety bird picture on top of the cake turned out to be made of paper, much to Mummy's disappointment! Hmm, well, at least the tweety on my T-shirt is authentic.
Now the fuss seems to be over and I can go to bed. Haven't slept the whole day today, which explains why I haven't smiled once for Daddy's camera.



No comments:
Post a Comment