Wednesday, July 12, 2006

One Year Old B'day (Part 2)









Birthday Party Part 2

Today's the Saturday after my birthday and I'm going to have a second celebration. The other one was just a rehearsal - today I get to dress up, cut a bigger cake and take more photographs. (actually, I think it's just an excuse for the grown-ups to have their own party!) Anyway, here's me all dressed up and waiting for Mummy and Daddy to fuss over the table layout, prepare the camera and of course, bring out the all-important Cake!


A Bigger Cake



Cheese and GreenTea Cake from Bakerzin


Hmm, this feels familiar. I know, I'm supposed to blow out that light on top of the cake before it can be eaten. Okie, I know my part now.. Heh, heh, does it look like I'm actually blowing the candle out?


Actually, I don't know how to put it out.. Maybe I should try using my fingers...



Posing with Mummy. I seem to be feeling the excitement at last!
Okie, this requires concentration. I'm handling a dangerous instrument here aka a plastic knife. Mummy looks really pleased too, I think she can't wait to eat the cake after all the fussing around!
And that's the last of this series of my birthday photos. Now I am really and truly ONE Year old! Toddlerhood, here I come!

No comments: