Thursday, September 28, 2006

At the Zoo


Introduction to Animals 1.1

No school for Mummy today so Daddy and Mummy decided to give me an education of a different kind - we went to the Singapore Zoological Gardens during the time when I would usually have my morning nap..that explains the frown on my face. I wonder what or who we will meet here? Mummy has promised to show me the elephants much like those in my Babar book...we shall see!










This was the only time i smiled during the entire outing! Didn't quite like the elephants coz they were so far away and their shit looked so GROSS! But the monkeys are a different story! Aha! Here we get to meet them up close and personal (I would have gone into the enclosure to say hello if not for the silly glass window!) Anyway, since I seem so happy here, Daddy thought this would be his best chance to capture the moment for posterity. So here Mummy and I are, hamming it up for the camera. (My T-shirt incidentally says "cheeky monkey" in front!)




This is the Australian enclosure and that's my new kangaroo friend. I'm not going to get too close though,coz I heard that he kicks!










That's about all the photos for my first outing to the zoo.. Should have taken more photos but I was quite grouchy throughout coz of the heat and my missed naptime. Plus the fact that Daddy and Mummy were too busy viewing the animals and keeping me in sight to bother about the camera much. Never mind, we will visit the animals again soon.

No comments: