Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Water water everywhere

Swimming

Today, I was introduced to something called a swimming pool at the grand old age of...14 months. Apparently, you have to wear a tight tight bottom called a swimming trunk, go topless, put on a horrible plastic contraption over your body and basically go into a huge never-ending mass of water to.. do what..?
I'm not sure myself, which is why my face looks like that. Even mama's Mother Froggy doesn't help to lessen my apprehensions about this new activity called swimming.


The water feels cold!! Flapping my wings... oops, i mean my arms doesn't seem to help. HELP!












Now I'm being marooned on this funny looking "island" with sand that isn't quite sand. Hey, I see a ship out there.. AHOY! Come and get me..
















Oh no! Nobody saw me! Now I've got to spend the night on this strange island with just Mother Froggy for company..



















Ok, I'm tired of this game. Daddy, stop taking my photos..Can we go home now?

No comments: