We visited Glenelg on the second day of our Australian holiday. It's a beachside resort suburb and after the adults had lunch and coffee, we went outdoors to take in the sea breeze and take photographs.
I had fun chasing birds.

Glenelg Town Hall is in the background.
Kyan says: "Aha, now that my ears are protected from the cold, I feel much better. Thank you Mama for the nice, warm woolly cap : ) "
Kyan says "Erm, Ku Jie, you're embarrassing me!" Hmm, I wonder why Kyan looks like that.. I would have been flattered by a kiss from a pretty lady anytime! Heh Heh.
We spent the afternoon at a fantastic place called The Beachouse. I've never seen such a big indoor playground so empty before! The fun places back home are usually crowded and noisy, but here, we seem to be the only ones around, apart from the staff. Then again, it was a weekday afternoon and all the children would have been in school.
We had to look around for someone to start up the bumper cars for us (they're called dodgems in Australia). Even so, there was only one other car to dodge - Ku Jie and Uncle Colin's. Hmmm, it'd been more fun with more cars around. Then again, I might have been a bit scared. As it is, I think I look quite tense figuring out how to drive this machine.
Other fun things we did - a train ride with Mama and my first golf lesson with Gong Gong John.










No comments:
Post a Comment