Week 2
I'm beginning to enjoy the space and natural surroundings here. Told my mummy this morning when I came out the front door that I like this place because it's so quiet here! Mummy was surprised coz I'm usually so noisy and she didn't think I'd appreciate a quiet environment..Anyway, it's definitely a change from my home where the outdoors is further away.


This is Mama's backyard where I discovered a talent for watering the plants! My favourite morning routine is to fill up the pail and give all the plants and weeds a nice cold drink. I could probably do it for hours if it weren't so cold sometimes. I've also learnt about a new weed called a dandelion which bursts into little parachutes when I blow on it. Hmmm, how could anything so beautiful be called a weed?? Pity we didn't get to take any photos of me blowing on it.




No comments:
Post a Comment