Tuesday, November 18, 2008

McLaren Vale

We visited a vineyard today and I saw for myself the birthplace of Kyan's favourite fruit on this trip - raisins. Actually, they were supposed to be grapes, but it being winter, the round purple fruit that I imagined in a vineyard (as seen in the vineyards on the Discovery Travel & Living Channel) was nowhere in sight. Nevertheless, it is still an amazing place and I've never seen such wide open spaces of green before. It's also the windiest outing of this whole trip so far and I kept thinking that I would be blown away, literally speaking.






Mama and me posing in front of the grapevines.




My aunt and uncle (who's attempting to blend in with the surroundings!)




Kyan looking like he's going to be blown away by the fierce winds!


Family photo (with Daddy missing from the shot as usual..)




Lunch @ The Barn

No comments: